Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: So who is going?

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Ticketweb are pretty good. I used them once before when I got some Placebo tickets for Laura and her mate. The tickets came through quite quickly too [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'm definitely going to start saving asap (after the Transplant Games) because the girls both want to go too, so I do hope Mr Hayes will come to S.A.

    It will be great to see your reviews first this time!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO Terry did you realise by the end of this you have all but committted yourself to be attending a Darren concert [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    Kat

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moondreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, just as I wasn't sure I really wanted to see him at Pride this past weekend. I usually like to go to Pride, but I also liked hanging around, walking the streets and stuff. Anyway, it happened I did go that night and apparently it was "criminal" XD that he would be right there and I was considering not bothering. So I went to the stage at half nine and there he was, so it was pretty nice, especially when he sang Affirmation. ^^

    Anyway, being that he's coming here, I think I might as well. My mum's still very keen on seeing him, she doesn't like the fact that I've been so blase about it all. So she asked me to book tickets this morning. She said she'd get me up at half eight so I could get online and do it, only I woke up at two minutes to nine as she shut the door and left - she'd forgotten! *doh* She phoned me at quarter to ten XD Luckily I am wonderful and ordered them anyway by quarter past nine [img]tongue.gif[/img] Eight rows back, the Apollo. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxSam

  5. #15
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^ Are you still a f/c member then Sam? I kinda assumed that you weren't. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Congrats on your tix anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to 2 shows , London and Southampton. I was pleased that thete is one quite near to me as Southampton is 30 mins on the boat and I'm there. I also booked London as I did Hammersmith as a last minute bonus last time and the atmosphere was great there.... it's alot more travelling but well worth it for the atmosphere [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Moondreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am Terry...I told Mum I wasn't going to renew and she was like, "awwwww, why? go on!" because she still has Darren fever. I assume she just likes getting the perks of news/pre-sale tickets etc bla bla, while I'm in the f/c. >_< It's kind of sad really though, because I do check up on things but I'm not really a part of it anymore so half the time I don't know what the heck's going on. XD I wish it were this easy to buy other stuff online with Mum's credit card. *g*

    xxSam

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It doesn't look like I'll be able to unless they add more dates, as the venues seem to be inaccessible [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #19
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmmm - well, after debating this with myself over the past couple of days (and after listening to TTATS again), I've decided not to go to the London gig. To be (brutally) honest, I just don't rate him enough anymore to spend ?30 on seeing him in concert. I'm also more than pissed off that once again I'm expected have to stump up mega amounts of cash just b/c of where I live and quite frankly, I ain't gonna do it!

    Sooo - those of you that do go, have a fab time. I hope that it's/he's worth it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member xenomania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've booked tickets for London and Ipswich (it's on a Saturday and I can drive there in a couple of hours). Man, what a change from last time when I went to every single show. Something has gone horribly wrong. Could it be that I'm finally growing up? Nah! :b

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •